Street Corn @theDevilsVoice
A fairly healthy vegetable dish. Spicy, and a nice complement to your
Mexican food on Taco Tuesday.
- 3 or 4 cans of corn
- 1 bunch cilantro, larger stems removed, and roughly chopped
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 10 oz. Feta Cheese (approximate)
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonaise
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- Tortilla Chips
- Serrano Chiles, diced
- In a large skillet or wok, heat up about 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- heat the corn in the hot oil until it starts to turn brown, stirring occasionaly so it doesn't stick.
- Dump the corn into a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Eat it with chips like a dip or put it on your tacos. Optionally spice it up with Serrano or other chile & spices.