Monster Chicken Burrito (Extra Hot)
A quick way to get a large meal ready with the least amount of effort.
- 1/2 Can Pinto Beans/ Black Beans
- 1 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 3 Tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Avocado (Per your prefernce More = Juicy )
- Couple of Flakes of Scorpion Pepper (Spice it up) Optional
- Vinegar (White)
- 3/4 Tablespoon salt
- Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder (Optional)
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Large (very) Tortilla
The preparation is pretty straightforward. Wash/Drain your chicken then add in salt, generous amounts of Oldbay seasoning (2 fistful) , red chilli powder and mix them well. Then add in half lemon and a 4 tablespoons of white vinegar. Keep it overnight. Poking some holes into the chicken helps too
- Season with Pepper heavily and then microwave the chicken breast for 8-11 minutes (Depending on the power of your microwave), most large microwaves cook it around 8.45 minutes; also let it rest for 4 minutes in the microwave. Use a spoon and blast the chicken to thin shreds.
- Get the tortilla heated and then plaster half the avocado as the base, Add in the chicken shreds, 4 tablespoon of beans, 3 tablespoon sriracha sauce, flakes, remaining avocado and wrap it (the hard part).
Have fun stuffing yourself.
In case stuffing all the ingredients into a single tortilla seems too much for you, you can split the above into 2 burritos but will lose the "monster" tag.