Dual Core's Mom's Spaghetti
His palm's spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti. There's vomit on his sweater spaghetti. Mom's spaghetti.
- 3 cans chopped clams (minced also fine)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
xor 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
xor 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 16oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Drain clams while reserving 3/4 cup liquid; set aside.
- In a medium skillet, slowly heat olive oil and butter.
- Add garlic and sauté until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Stir in clam liquid, parsley, and salt; bring to boiling.
- Reduce heat: simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add clams, simmer 3 minutes.
Serve over hot spaghetti. Makes 3-4 servings. Salad and Italian bread complete this meal.
Obligatory Meme Reference
You better lose yourself in your Mom's spaghetti, it's ready. https://youtu.be/zg-ypZqXAYQ