@da_667's Cheesy Chicken Chili
A quick crock pot meal, because lord knows you don't have time to cook.
- 1 Can of Pinto Beans
- 1 Can of Great White Northern Beans
- 1 Jar of Salsa
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1-2 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut up into bite-sized pieces, or if you're lazy, you can use ~2 handfuls of frozen boneless skinless chicken breast pieces
- Shredded Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Open the cans of beans and drain them, then dump the chicken, salsa, cream of chicken, and beans into the crock pot. Mix the ingredients if you're feeling fancy, if not, just let it go 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- When ready to serve, serve into a bowl, top with shredded cheese. You can also crush up tortilla chips (like you would saltine crackers) to top the chili. Pairs well with hot sauce.
- Serves about 2-3 people, refrigerates fairly well (will be really thick)