Elegin's One Pot Thai Peanut Mess
Another super simple quick dish..just chop..add to pot..and drink till done.
- 3 cups of your favorite veggies (carrots, red bell pepper, broccoli, mushrooms or celery)
- 4 cups veggie broth (l liter)
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp. Braggs liquid aminos (15mL)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (2.5ml)
- 2" piece of ginger, sliced (large slices..you will remove these later) (5cm)
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter (30mL)
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar or maple (15mL)
- 2 servings of rice pasta (use your best judgement)
- 1 package of cubed tofu (baked the tofu and add to near end or just dump it in at beginning dealers choice)
- Add all ingredients to pot
- Cook on medium till simmer then reduce to low until veggies are soft
- Dig around and remove ginger
Change up any part of dish. Nice and easy dish. Chopping and waiting.