Miss Gif's Crock Pot Meatshield^H^H^H^H^H^hloaf
In honor of our favorite anime loving, pink mohawk wearing, haxor of the frozen north, I present - the Crock Pot Meatshield...er loaf...Meatloaf...
Pretty simple and tasty dinner entre that can be made ahead of time and frozen, until your ready to cook it while you are at work...
- 2 eggs (beaten like a red headed step child)
- 1/2 cup organic non gmo pasture fed free range milk
- 2/3 cup wonder bread crumbs...you figure out how to get them
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp pepper (Tee spoon...not a table spoon)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 and 1/2 lbs lean ground beef...aka Da Meat
- Catsup...or BBQ sauce...or Ketchup for the rest of you folks...
- Label freezer bags with cooking directions and date.
- Mix all the things, together, and place into freezer safe bags.
- Place in freezer.
- On Cooking day, put frozen meatloaf in crockpot, cover with ketchup or BBQ sauce (use as little or as much as you want).
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours (Our frozen meatloaf was ready in 8 hours)
Obligatory Meme Reference