Eclectic Freedom Fries:
Makes a very diverse and healthy snack.
- x2 Potatoes
- x5 large size Parsnips
- x5 Large size Carrots
- Olive oil (or Vegetable Oil)
- 1 Tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 12oz (or more) tub of Sour Cream
- Melted Cheddar Cheese (4oz) should suffice
- Real Bacon Bits (Optional for Vegetarian/Vegans)
- X2 2ft length cuts of Aluminium Foil (more lengths at x1 cut per person)
- Skin the Potatoes, Parsnips & Carrots
- Cut Potatoes, Parsnips & Carrots into French Frye sizes as best as possible.
- Lightly oil (or brush) them with Olive Oil (or Vegetable Oil)
- Place on flat baking sheet.
- Dust the sheet evenly with 1 Tablespoon Sea Salt
- Bake in oven until slightly crisp and tender, (20-30 minutes) at 350 F
- Fold x1 2ft length aluminum foil sheet into a triangular hat.
- Invert and fill with the baked veggies.
- Top with Sour Cream, Melted Cheddar and Bacon Bits to taste.
- Take 2nd length of aluminum foil and fold just as similarly into a triangle hat.
- Wear this hat.
- (Optional: Play loudly the Grateful Dead US Blues)