Chicken Parm Nachos
Turn your leftover chicken parm into an exciting midnight snack!
I'm a college student. To give me credit you can link my github https://github.com/Metruption or my twitter @aarontheking or both
- Leftover chicken parm
- Shredded Cheese of your choice, one handful per layer
- Tortilla chips, half a handful per layer
- (optional) Various 'fun enhancers' including but not limited to:
- Ground Beef, three pinches per layer
- Sliced Olives, one pinch per layer
- Diced Bell Pepper, two pinches per layer
- Salsa, three teaspoons per layer
- Arrange your chips on top of the chicken parm so that it is completely covered
- Sprinkle your shredded cheese over the tortilla chips so that there's an even distribution
- Sprinkle your fun enhancers on the cheese (if any)
- Microwave until the cheese is melted to your satisfaction
Tips n Tricks
- This snack is best prepared and served between 23:00 and 04:00 during an all nighter when you're getting hungry and want to take a short relaxing break.
- Don't be afraid of being too boring if you don't have some fun enhancers. Simply heating up your chicken parm and eating it plain would be boring. We're making nachos!
- After you've finished your nachos just pick up the chicken parm and eat it with your hands.